In need of some get well soon gift idea inspiration? Choosing a gift for someone feeling under the weather can be a tough task.
At Eatto, we’ve put together a list of some thoughtful get well soon gift ideas which are sure to bring a smile to your loved one’s face!
It’s so important to support Irish businesses, now more than ever. With this in mind, we have chosen from a range of fantastic Irish businesses in pursuit of the ideal gift. From sniffles to surgery, there’s a get well soon gift for everyone.
1. An immune booster oil & diffuser set to soothe nerves and aid relaxation – perfect for the cold and flu season!
This Immune Booster Essential Oil gift set from Kotanical is sure to be the perfect pick me up.
Kotanical is the first company in Ireland to distil oil from natural native sources. They have a huge range of essential oils, from peppermint to lemongrass and everything in between. Create the ultimate healing environment for that someone special.
2. A fine lambswool throw that screams “come here and snuggle”!
We all love curling up with a cuppa when we’re just not feeling ourselves. What better way to cosy up than with one of McNutt of Donegal’s soft lambswool throws.
The throw is made from 100% merino lambswool, softer than sheep’s wool and perfect for even the most sensitive skin. This will have them feeling snug as a bug and well on their way to recovery!
3. Or, how about this silk pillowcase & mask set?
A good night’s sleep can work wonders when you’re feeling sick. This beautiful silk pillowcase and eye mask gift set from The Ethical Silk Co is sure to ensure just that!
With eye masks made from eco-friendly 100% natural silk and organic cotton filling for extra padded comfort, you’re sure to give the gift of a good night’s rest.
4. A book is a perfect way to unwind, disconnect and take your mind off things!
An ideal sick day escapism especially when you’re stuck in bed surrounded by tissues and chamomile tea. Irish bookshop Dubray books has a buy one get one half price deal on all paperbacks too, happy days!
5. Perfect that peaceful environment with the calming aroma of an Ochre Lavender Soy Wax Candle.
All of Ochre’s candles are hand-poured in Dublin using 100% Eco Soy Wax. Reuzi, our favourite one-stop-shop, boasts a variety of these wonderfully aromatic candles! Along with this, everything they have in the store is eco-friendly and sustainable.
A gift voucher might also be the way to go with Reuzi as they have so many unique gifts to choose from. Check out their adorable selection of greeting cards too, some of which can even be planted to grow wildflowers!
6. Here’s a handpicked assorted flower bouquet, because who cares if you can’t smell a thing right now, these still look amazing!
Flowers.ie do a fantastic range of bouquets that will no doubt brighten up your loved one’s day.
7. “Drink plenty of fluids” is just what the doctor ordered!
A gift centering around a hydrating cup of tea is just the thing to help in the recuperation process.
This gorgeous glass tea set from Solaris Botanicals in Galway will have you bouncing out of bed to put the kettle on!
Pair with any of their loose-leaf teas which are both delicious and great for your health – from the decongestant properties of Peppermint Delight to the anti-inflammatory properties of Ginger Zest, they are sure to make you feel better in no time!
8. Chocolates have an extraordinary way of spreading smiles. They may even have a magical healing power all of their own!
Why not give a gift voucher for a “visit, making and tasting“ by Exploding Tree Chocolatiers for something to look forward to when they’re recovered.
Learn all things chocolate in a fun, hands-on way!
9. What better way to cheer up your loved one than to fill their house with the beautiful glow of a Himalayan Salt Lamp.
Himalayan salt lamps are said to help with better air quality, asthma, allergies, headaches, fatigue, stress, bronchitis and other minor illnesses.
Himalayan salt lamps are the perfect accessory to brighten up any corner of the house!
Check out the Indigo Himalayan Salt Lamp from Little Green Shop, an inspiring family-run business in Mullingar which focuses on eco-friendly products.
They also stock an abundance of products centered around being kinder to our planet which is something we’re passionate about here at Eatto.
10. How about a gorgeous lemongrass and cedarwood soap, body lotion and hand cream set that will leave you refreshed and invigorated.
This “Because you’re Amazing” gift set from The Handmade Soap Co is full of essential oils and made from the finest natural ingredients. The fab packaging is just a bonus!
11. Send your loved ones a box of Eatto’s wholesome ‘Get Well Soon‘ box – perfect for popping straight into the oven from frozen, no trekking to the shop required!
Who has the energy for grocery shopping – let alone chopping, cooking and cleaning when they’re sick. At Eatto we have found a healthy, delicious and convenient solution!
Our get well soon boxes offer a range of wholesome and tasty ready meals, made from top-quality locally sourced ingredients and are frozen from fresh. Better still, our meals are delivered straight to your door.
Here’s a little treat for you too!
These are some of our favourite ‘get well soon’ gift ideas which are sure to bring a smile to your loved one’s face!
Which one is your favourite? Let us know your thoughts below.