Looking back over the past year, we are extremely proud of what we’ve achieved here at Eatto – all with the help of our incredible customers, local Irish suppliers and producers, supporting businesses and our fantastic team. Thank you so much to each and every one of you!
We have faced a number of challenges over the last year, as many businesses have, but we have also been very fortunate to celebrate many successes too.
Some exciting achievements Eatto has seen in 2021:
- Eatto turned 1 year old in April of 2021! We celebrated by teaming up with Crann Trees and their @easytreeie project planting one million trees with Ireland’s one million school children by 2023.🌳 A sustainability venture we are proud to be part of.
- We launched our Eatto Rewards programme as a way of saying a great big “Thank You” to all of our lovely customers and to give you the chance to gain access to exclusive gifts and discounts!
- Our whole team at Eatto did a little happy dance when we hit 10 thousand followers on IG! We are all so grateful to each and every customer and follower, this one’s for YOU 💃
- Taking all your fantastic suggestions into account, we created a new section on our website with some Eatto merchandise including 100% organic cotton aprons, baby bibs, tea towels and more, which we hope you love as much as we do!
- We are all about bringing you stress-free delicious, handmade meals and are continuously looking for ways to cater for all your needs. And so, in the past year, we have expanded our range to include:
- Our Eatto for Kids meals – packed within hidden veggies, so your little ones are well on their way to five a day
- Our vibrant smoothies – not only taste great but are packed with vitamins and minerals
- Our nutritious soups – perfect for both lunch and dinner
- As well as 5 limited seasonal boxes for – Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Easter, Summer and Christmas. We have poured all our love into creating each and every dish that leaves the Eatto kitchen!
- Our #growwitheatto programme was shared on our socials each month in 2021, designed to help you grow your own fruit and veggies it shared the best times for sowing and harvesting, handy tips and tricks for growing, and much much more. Each month is available on our IG highlights- fancy trying something new in 2022? 🌱
- We saw some extra special giving at the Eatto HQ this Christmas as we joined hands with Saint Vincent de Paul to help our customers donate food and supplies to those in need! Our Eatto boxes were put to very good use and were filled with lots of lovely items and shipped to the SVP HQ for distribution.
We could not be more excited for what 2022 has to hold! We have lots of ideas we can’t wait to put into action for you, starting with our box of the month, a monthly, limited edition Eatto box that will take the wonderful recipe creations from our chefs and combine them into a box bursting with deliciousness each month. We won’t give too much away but let’s just say we can’t wait for the taste testing!
We do our best to cater to all dietary requirements and we will be expanding our ranges even further in 2022. We currently have a selection of gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan meals and more and we plan to introduce more variety within them in the coming year!
We are also extremely proud to announce that we have partnered with Laya Healthcare this year and there will be more to come on this in our upcoming blog post so please stay tuned!