Banana oat muffin recipe
Easy to make, healthy and totally delicious oatmeal banana muffins made with just a few staple ingredients. Allergens: Gluten, Egg
- 150 g plain or self-rising flour
- 125 g oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 90 g dark brown sugar try to avoid white sugar
- 2 small eggs
- 3 (very) ripe bananas
- 150 ml vegetable or sunflower oil
- 150 ml cold water
- Sift flour and baking powder into the first bowl and add in the oats.
- In a second bowl, mash bananas and combine the eggs, sugar, oil and water and blend together with a hand whisk. (Do not beat with an electric mixer)
- Fold in the flour, oats and baking powder and mix the ingredients thoroughly – but gently.
- Grease muffin trays or use oven proof muffin cases.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin trays or cases.
- Bake for 20 to 25 mins at 180°c.