Baked Eggs (GF, V)
Make the most of eggs Jazz up your breakfast with our tasty baked eggs recipe. These protein-packed eggs are perfect for breakfast and is sure to power you up for the day ahead!Allergens: milk, sulphites, egg
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 leeks sliced
- 2 onions sliced
- 200 g baby spinach
- 25 g parmesan grated
- 4 sundried tomatoes chopped
- 4 eggs
- Heat oven to 180°C.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the leeks, onions and seasoning. Cook for 10-15 mins until soft and beginning to caramelise.
- Put the spinach in a colander and pour over a kettle of boiling water. When cool enough to handle, squeeze out as much liquid as possible.
- Arrange the leek and onion mixture between 4 ovenproof ramekins, then scatter with the spinach and pieces of sundried tomato.
- Make a well in the middle of each dish and crack an egg in it. Season and sprinkle with cheese.
- Put the dishes on a baking tray and cook for 12-15 mins, until the whites are set and yolks are cooked to your liking.